Adobe® Premiere® Elements 11 software helps you edit video using smart, automated options, enhance your movies with pro-quality effects, and then share on virtually any screen. Live in the moment knowing that you can easily turn your everyday videos into memorable home movies.
Create a polished movie instantly
Take advantage of Hollywood directors’ techniques with InstantMovie, which automatically edits together your best clips with coordinated music, titles, and effects from your choice of movie theme. New themes are included.
Choose a trusted solution
Bring your videos and photos to life with a powerful solution from the makers of Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe Premiere® Pro, industry-leading professional photo and video editing software.
Do it all with one powerful yet easy-to-use product
Use Adobe Premiere Elements 11 for all your video needs. Import and organize clips, edit them manually or use automated options, and share your movies on virtually any screen.
Quickly find the clips you need
Easily find your best clips or ones that meet a particular set of criteria. The Auto-Analyzer tags your footage and photos for quality and interest, and a variety of smart search options help you quickly zero in on what you need.
Save time with smart, automated options
Let Adobe Premiere Elements automatically fix shaky footage and color and lighting problems, trim away all but your best footage, and balance audio elements to give you professional-quality sound throughout your movie.
Make movies with drag-and-drop ease
Create your story fast in Quick Edit mode, an easier alternative to using the more traditional video editing Timeline. Make your movie by simply dragging and dropping thumbnails of your clips, transitions, and effects.
Edit and preview in one convenient place
Edit and view your movie in one convenient place — the large Monitor window — where you can easily trim and split clips, drop effects right on a frame, create fun picture-in-picture effects, type titles and text right on the screen, and more.
Add quality effects and transitions
Use FilmLooks to apply favorite cinematic styles to your movies. Easily combine elements from different scenes for entertaining results. And add hundreds of amazing special effects and transitions, including new options.
Energize your movies with music
Use SmartSound to add a variety of musical soundtracks that automatically adjust to perfectly match the length of your movie. Even sync up your scenes to the beat of your soundtrack.
Easily do more with video clips and photos
Make all your memories shine whether they're captured on video or in photos. For example, enhance color in video clips as easily as you do in photos, and quickly bring photos to cinematic life using customized pan and zoom motions.
Share with convenience
Follow easy steps to create your movie once and then share it many ways. Share on high-quality HD or Blu-ray Disc — and even get HD quality on standard DVDs. Enjoy your movie on virtually any screen, from your iPod to your HD flat screen TV.
* 2GHz or faster processor with SSE2 support; dual-core processor required for HDV or AVCHD editing and Blu-ray or AVCHD export
* Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2, Windows Media Center, Windows Vista® (all applications run native on 32-bit operating systems and in 32-bit compatibility mode on 64-bit operating systems), Windows 7, or Windows 8 (Adobe® Premiere® Elements Editor runs native on 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems; all other applications run native on 32-bit operating systems and in 32-bit compatibility mode on 64-bit operating systems)
* 2GB of RAM
* 4GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional 5GB to download content
* Graphics card with the latest updated drivers
* Color monitor with 16-bit color video card
* 1024x768 display resolution
* Microsoft DirectX 9 or 10 compatible sound and display driver
* DVD-ROM drive (compatible DVD burner required to burn DVDs; compatible Blu-ray burner required to burn Blu-ray discs)
* DV/i.LINK/FireWire/IEEE 1394 interface to connect a Digital 8 DV camcorder
* QuickTime 7 software
* Windows Media Player (required if importing/exporting Windows Media formats)
* Internet connection required for Internet-based services*
English, Deutsch, Français, Japanese